Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow...AACK!!! Tomorrow begins the Centennial State IE (Individual Events) Qualifier here in Colorado. I am excited and worried. Excited because 1) tomorrow evening is a dance, which I hope will be a lot of fun and really special and 2) speech is fun to do. Worried because I don't feel ready for either of the events I'm entered in - Duo Interpretation with Esther (we're doing The Tale of Samuel Whiskers, by Beatrix Potter) and Extemporaneous Speaking (current events...blech). Whenever I try to force myself to write deep, philosophic things, I usually end up ranting about something that no one cares about, including myself, so I shall stop for today. However, I do ask that you pray for us as we participate in this competition and do the dance tomorrow evening. We truly need God's blessings this weekend. Thanks!

3 comments:

Josh said...

ew, dancing. never have liked the thought of it. kinda tried it once and was called a coat hanger.

And how I did the music on my web site, I put the radio URL as an embeded background sound. I can post on my blog the code if you want.

Allegra said...

LOL, I don't care who y'are, that's funny... (Cars) It is, though. Never said I was very good. What kind did you try?

Thanks for the offer for the radio URL, but I've such limited (and yet such broad) tastes in music that flashfetish might be best. Now, to get it working again...

Thanks!

Josh said...

it was ballroom dancing