Sunday, March 18, 2007

I have nothing brilliant to say. But here's a verse that might be helpful:

Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory, But in lowliness of mind, let each esteem other better than themselves.

Hope you've had a restful Sunday! Isn't God truly amazing? He just keeps showing me just how faithful and good and satisfying He is.

Please pray for us as we enter into this next week. We're doing a speech and debate qualifier at the capitol, and it's four days long because of the mandatory student registration the night before. I'm already having nightmares about forgetting our debate boxes, our duo, etc.

Please pray that God would speak through and use us for His glory above all else. We don't have to win ANY of our debates...Also, please pray for Esther as she's still fighting some sickness, and this is her first speech AND debate qualifier.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Meh...hope you guys do well. It makes me glad I won't be debating! Speech is more than enough to make me nervous.

Remember the Gold.

~C_S