Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Last night, I saw this thing in our room. And not just ANY thing. A thing blowing in the breeze by the window. Wait… The breeze was coming IN our window! And the thing was a spider web by the window!!!

So we have a double whammy: not only does our window leak (I don’t mind that as much, since Esther has to sleep right by it, not me… :D ), but there is a SPIDER WEB in OUR ROOM!!!! Lydia kindly pointed it out to us right before we hopped into our warm beds…

Now you have a perfectly useless piece of information about our lives, let’s get into the real stuff.



….



…..



Okay, so there is not a whole lot of stuff going on besides the usual. School is going. Dad still has a job. Peter is alive and kicking. Mom is tired. The boys are noisy. My sisters are just as weird. And I’m still, well, me…

Tell me about your lives! I’d much rather hear about other people than listen to my head rattle with empty stuff. Maybe I’ll come up with *cough* another *cough* brilliant post one of these days.

Enjoying life right now,
Allegra :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Allegra nothing much has been happening with me either. I've been working on a potato farm since august. On friday I did something to my knee and tomorrow I go for an MRI. So hopefully that'll tell us whats wrong.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're life is finally getting back to normal. If normal's a word, not much is up here. Just school and such.

God bless you!

Anonymous said...

I don't believe normal should be in the dictionary. Because nothing is normal. What normal may be for one person could be un-normal for another. its a relative term.

Allegra said...

Wow, Chris... I totally agree with you, but wow!!! Yeah, so what IS normal anyway? When Eden talks about life being normal for me, it means being tired all the time (okay, that happens whether life is normal or not), and not spazzing out about life. Spazzing out is okay if you have a paper to do, but it's also really distracting. Yeah. What's normal for you? :D

Unknown said...

ROTFL!! That's awesome! =D

I hijacked Tamara's computer a few minutes ago... Yep, they still haven't given me a login for the school network.... I'm an internet deprived computer geek! Scary....

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I did comment on what Normal is, but I don't know what happened to it.

Allegra said...

LOL, Nate! You ought to get a life... :P Just kidding. Hope you're doing well. I'm not getting many e-mails or anything, so texting or calling always works. Hope school is going well and that you're enjoying your weekend.

History Maker, that's okay. I've been through the definition of normal many times with fellow debate nerds while we were all on steroids (just kidding), caffeine, and minimal amounts of sleep. :D

Anonymous said...

LOL! Normal= Whatever God sends your way!